Thank you for your interest in WKSU corporate sponsorship! WKSU is an award-winning public radio service with over 160,000 listeners tuning in from 22 Northeast Ohio counties each week. We are the largest radio service in Ohio reaching over 3.5 million people.
By becoming a sponsor of WKSU, your company or organization will be reaching C-suite decision-makers, business owners, and community influencers. Plus, your message will be reaching our highly educated, affluent, and community-engaged individuals who are extremely loyal and passionate about public radio.
What is Unique about Sponsorship on WKSU?
• WKSU offers the most desired demographic of Northeast Ohio – a highly affluent, educated audience of decision-makers and community leaders
• WKSU listeners average an incredible 6-7 hours of listening per week
• Your message on the air is not lost like commercial radio, as we offer a clutter free environment that gives your company more exposure
• Your company or organization will enjoy the “Halo Effect” created by associating your organization with NPR programming, thus allowing our audience to appreciate your support of WKSU
The WKSU Audience
• 63% of listeners are between the ages of 35 – 64
• 70% more likely to have a college degree
• 195% more likely to have an income more than $250,000
• 194% more likely to have professional/related occupations
• 77% more likely to attend a symphony, concert, opera, play, etc
• 84% more likely to contribute money to arts/cultural organizations
Return on Your Investment
• 90% of listeners have been moved to take action by listening to NPR
• 66% of listeners have done further research into a topic
• 68% of listeners have visited a website referenced by NPR
• 66% of NPR listeners agree that when price and quality are equal, they prefer to buy products from businesses that support public radio
Data source: 2015 NPR Audience Insight & Research
To find out more, download WKSU’s Media Guide, linked below.
For more information on marketing your business, service, or product with WKSU, please contact us at: